9 UNUSUAL HOTEL ROOMS IN WHICH YOU WANT TO STOP
We like to travel, to explore and learn new and unfamiliar territories. But it happens that the hotel room where you stay is no less amazing than the sights of the city behind its walls. Beautiful views, exquisite service, great interior design, provide a luxurious stay. The numbers sometimes leave such a strong impression that you think: “Oh my God, I would really like to live here!”. We have found 20 hotel rooms around the world that will surely make an amazing impression.
1. Singita Sweni, Kruger National Park, South Africa
The Singita Sweni Hotel is located in the middle of the Kruger National Park, along the Khwanetsi River, and is surrounded by 15,000 hectares of magnificent virgin nature on all sides. Luxury suites allow you to feel like an explorer who ran away from the noisy world and hide in this little piece of paradise. The night here will cost you, as a rule, $ 1369.
2. Jade Mountain Resort, Santa Lucia. Santa Lucia is the southwestern part of the Caribbean coast, where one of the most prestigious resorts in the world is located. This hotel was designed by an extravagant architect who built the building exclusively from organic materials. Fascinating resort literally make you hold your breath. Specify the prices on the website.
3. Luisaba Desert (Loisaba Wilderness), Kenya
Do you like safari? Exploring the African continent is a unique and delightful experience, during which you can meet amazing animals and see the incredible beauty of nature. Hotel Lusiba room allows you to enjoy the open air and desert panoramas when you wake up and fall asleep. The African sky and stars are the best company of luxurious suites (usually with walls and ceilings) in this amazing place. One night will cost you $ 420 and up.
4. Chromata Hotel, Santorini Island
People who have visited the island of Santorini at least once (Greece), I fall in love with him at first sight. Hotel Chromata is located at the very top of a populated island. It offers elegant rooms with open balconies with stunning views of the bay. You do not want to leave this place. Overnight in the luxury hotel Chromata with a view of the caldera will have to pay from $ 283 per day and more.
5. Poseidon Undersea Resorts, Fiji. Poseidon resorts will open up completely new depths of your imagination. All the walls of the hotel rooms are made of glass, behind which you can see a huge amount of water and a variety of marine life. This is just an amazing experience. Services: $ 1,500 (per person / night); $ 30,000 (for two / week); $ 3 million (reserve the entire island).
6. Hotel Seven, Paris
Who doesn’t know secret agent 007? The creators of this wonderful hotel came up with the idea: to make an exquisite suite in the style of the famous Bond, James Bond. For € 447, you will be happy to wear the famous 007 costumes and get into the role of a spy, as all the walls of the room illustrate the most famous scenes from the movies. Love Bond? Luxury costumes? Paris? This hotel is for you!
7. Hotel Antumalal, Chile
Do you like wooden apartments with incredible panoramic views? Hotel Antumalal offers you comfortable and unusual rooms with terraces. In each room warm and cozy give beautiful fireplaces. Handmade furniture, natural materials and a relaxed atmosphere will help you to relax and feel truly rested. Prices start at $ 275 per night.
8. Ladera Resort, Santa Lucia
Located at an altitude of 1000 feet, the resort of Ladera gives you a striking impression. Numbers literally make you never want to go home. National and cultural features of the island of Santa Lucia trowels embodied in the interior of the hotel. Luxurious and comfortable design and first-class service will help you to relax, admiring the panoramic views of the Caribbean Sea. For a room you have to pay from $ 574 per night.
9. Southern Ocean Lodge, Kangaroo Island, Australia
This modern hotel, created in a minimalist style with hi-tech notes, pleasantly surprises visitors not with an interior design, but with a great location. The huge windows of your room, which is located on the rocky coast, overlook the ocean. For this pleasure you need to pay from $ 1050 and higher.
10. Treehouse (Costa Rica Tree House), Costa Rica
This resort will wake the child inside each of us. The hotel is built on high stilts and is surrounded by lush green…