LUXURY HOTELS IN INDIA WITH STUNNING VIEWS
1. Sea resort Leela, Kovalam … life on the edge Located on the edge of a cliff, with raging waves below, the view from the sea resort Leela Kovalam is something. Just imagine yourself sitting in a room overlooking the beach, sipping your morning coffee and enjoying the sunlight coming through the window. From above, you see the azure sky, and below, the blue waters of the Arabian Sea, merging with the green crowns of trees swaying in the wind. At night, you will hear the sweet sound of the waves and be able to enjoy a no less enchanting view.
2. SwaSwarna, Gokarna … experience harmony with the outside world. The magnificence of this place is very difficult to describe in words. The nature here is beautifully intertwined with living spaces, offering the opportunity to admire the dawn. Hidden from prying eyes, surrounded on three sides by an impassable thick and tranquil water surface, here are located rustic villas that cast a brown reflection on the water. Gokarna is also known as a spiritual refuge. The ideal way to experience this is meditation on the top of a hill overgrown with olive trees, overlooking the shining sea and the beach.
3. Oceans Spray … a charming environment created by man can rarely be compared to nature in beauty. However, Oceans Spray located in Pondicherry is an exception to this rule. This resort, built around an artificial lake and occupying a territory of about 2 hectares, is a rather unique sight. Plots of circular shape with buildings decorated in a unique way are interconnected by a bridge, which makes this resort incredibly exquisite. You will be fascinated by giant palm trees, green velvety grass and a turquoise pool overlooking the lake.
4. Sea Resort Mayfair Palm, Gopalpur on Sea … admiring the sunrise and sunset Located on the shores of the Bay of Bengal, the sea resort Mayfair Palm is a paradise on earth. This centenary hotel combines old-fashioned charm and a touch of modernity. Book yourself a room with a sea view and a balcony. It is from the balcony that you can admire the magnificence of Gopalpur, its superb gardens with swinging trees and plants. In the resort there are specially designated places for admiring the sunrise and sunset, where you can see how the sun appears and disappears above the picturesque landscapes.
5. Hotel Sea Face, Kovalam … a myriad of shades Hotel Sea Face is a place where you can enjoy various shades of nature. The greenery of palm trees, brown sands, black stones along with the orange sun make up an amazing view. As an ideal seaside resort, the hotel is located on the open Gava beach in Kovalam. A playground overlooking the sea will provide you with a feeling of unity with the water. To enjoy the view from the top, head to the restaurant’s luxurious terrace.
6. Chhatra Sagar Recreation Center … Admire the Natural Sights At the Chhatra Sagar Recreation Center in Pali Marwar, Rajasthan, you will have the opportunity to see many exciting natural sights. While you are lying in one of the white tents, you have a view of the quiet reservoir on the one hand, and on the dense green jungle, several miles long, on the other. From the tents on the top of the hill you can also see green hills smoothly flowing into the water surface. On sunny days, do not overlook a flock of swans, leisurely strolling off the coast. If you want to admire the wildlife, come here.
7. Sharoy Sea Resort … majestic view Sharoy Sea Resort in Wayananda, Kerala is an excellent secluded spot. In this resort, hidden in the mountains, you can admire the stunning views of the Western Ghats and the calm waters of the Banasur Dam. This, along with well-kept gardens, bright flowers, huge areca and coconut palms gives it a rustic charm. At night, also do not forget to admire the fireflies, like tiny fiery sparkles.
8. Marbela seaside resort … sand in shoes Broken right on the beach, tents in the Marbella seaside resort give you a feeling of unity with nature. You will enjoy a magnificent view of the clean sands and water, palm trees. The highlight of this place – chaise lounges, covered with white cloth and dry leaves, which create a romantic atmosphere. This is where the best view opens. While you are lazily sitting here, you will experience a vague excitement as the waves roll up closer and closer to your feet with the onset of the tide.
9. Resort Fragrant Nature … fascinating smells of nature In this resort you can learn the fascinating smells of nature. Holidays at the Fragrant Nature Resort in Colem County are almost a spiritual experience. The view of many greenery, from well-groomed lawns to curved trees, towering above the water surface of Lake Mala, and lush landscapes make the stay here unforgettable. The best view opens from under the canopy framing the lake. It offers an unrivaled view of the clear blue sky and water below.