MOST UNUSUAL HOTELS AND SERVICES IN THE WORLD
In the world there are a huge number of hotels that provide all sorts of services. However, not all hotel complexes are limited to a standard set of amenities such as a pool, karaoke, spas, etc. Some of them offer such outlandish ways of spending time that lodgers return to them again and again. We will tell you about 10 hotels with the most unusual services. If you are planning a trip, we advise you to pre-book rooms in these places, because there are plenty of customers there!
1. Protea Ranch Resort Hotel Polokwane, Limpopo Province (South Africa) Located in the hot Limpopo, the four-star hotel is an unusual resort. Protea is located in a wild park, so that all visitors can enjoy breathtaking landscapes. However, tourists here attracts not only a breathtaking view of the fabulous landscapes of Africa. The hotel provides a unique opportunity to walk with wild animals, including lions, zebras, giraffes and so on. Of course, you will walk under the watchful eye of professional Rangers, trained to recognize the dangerous behavior of predators. Do not be afraid that you feast on the lion, who fed his appetite after the promenade in the fresh air. In addition, these animals have become accustomed to communicating with people, and therefore behave quite peacefully.
2. Hotel Mukul Beach, Golf & Spa Rivas (Nicaragua) The coastal hotel Mukul is known for its first-class services for golf lovers, but it got on our list for a different reason. Among other things, the hotel provides its guests with not very ordinary spa services. There are 6 secluded spa rooms, where you literally reach nirvana. Clients can order healing procedures based on ancient practices, during which the ingredients traditional to the locality are applied. For example, in the Healing Hut, you can undergo a procedure of cleansing the body, soul and mind, which will allow you to relax and feel an extraordinary surge of energy. The territory of the hotel is so comfortable and beautiful that relaxation comes before the start of any procedures.
3. Hotel Mitsui Garden Yotsuya Tokyo (Japan) The Japanese are famous for their unique traditions and this feature is reflected even in the tourism business. For example, in Tokyo, there is a Mitsui Garden Yotsuya hotel with unusual “rooms for crying.” This is the real patrimony of the princess Nesmeyany, where you can redeem yourself, giving free rein to emotions. At first, such a “trick” seems like a strange and unnecessary service, but it’s no secret that tears help to get rid of unnecessary stress. Statistics show that the level of stress in people today just rolls over, and therefore the “rooms for crying” in Mitsui Garden Yotsuya are really useful. In addition to a set of sentimental books and films (“Forest Gump”, etc.), the helpful administration leaves a pile of napkins in the room. Cry for health!
4. Hotel Happy Guests Lodge Warrington, Cheshire (United Kingdom) A plus and at the same time a minus of Happy Guests Lodge is a complete ban on smoking within the complex. You should not come here if you are one of the heavy smokers. This feature is not uncommon in countries where healthy lifestyle is actively promoted. Why did the hotel appear on our list? There is a truly unusual additional service! The administration cares about customers who are lonely, and therefore added to the services menu a rental … of an aquarium with a fish! Goldfish name is Happy (ang. “Happiness”), and in the company of this beautiful creation of nature stay in the hotel is much more fun.
5. Hotel Loews Coronado Bay Resort San Diego, California (USA) On the California Pacific Coast is one of the best hotels for guests with pets. Among the services of Loews Coronado Bay Resort is the Loews loves pets program, which provides everything you need for our smaller brothers: a specially designed menu, pet products (from pans to leashes), as well as the opportunity to visit a veterinarian and a hairdresser. The most interesting thing is that here dogs are trained to surf. If your dog doesn’t like this kind of pastime, you can simply watch the exciting annual competition of four-legged surfers. This event enjoys phenomenal success in Southern California and is held under the auspices of Petco. Judging by how skillfully dogs cut the waves on the boards, this occupation gives them great pleasure.
6. Hotel Geejam San San in the vicinity of Port Antonio (Jamaica) Jamaica attracts crowds of tourists every year, because there are lovely beaches, where you will easily meet many celebrities. By the way, you yourself can start the ascent into the world of show business by visiting the Geejam hotel in Port Antonio. Among the list of special services there is an entry in a professional studio equipped with the latest technology. In addition to first-class mixing equipment and high-quality microphones, there you will find a variety of musical instruments.