5 MOST DIFFICULT HOTELS IN THE WORLD
Everyone dreams of a luxurious and carefree VIP-level vacation. If opportunities permit, dreams are easy to translate into reality. But for this you need to know in what places it is guaranteed to get the corresponding service. We offer you several options for the most luxurious hotels in the world.
1. The Plaza, New York It is New York that boasts a huge number of hotel complexes, designed for clients with a thick wallet. It is in The Plaza that there is a luxury room, which offers a stunning view of the historic center of the city “Manhattan”. For the convenience of visitors here you can find rooms with three bedrooms and the same number of bathrooms. In addition, the luxurious room has a separate dining room with kitchen. The hotel graciously provides a chef who will prepare dishes of your choice.
2. Atlantis Paradise Island, Bahamas This is the most colossal and beautiful hotel, which occupies an area of 57 hectares. Wealthy visitors prefer to stay in the royal suite, which is located on the twenty-third floor. This room has ten living rooms with fairly high ceilings (3.5 m) and panoramic windows, from which there are beautiful views.
3. Palms, Las Vegas Las Vegas (“Sin City”) is often visited by wealthy players in order to have a good time at the casino. The most luxurious hotel in the city of Palms cordially opens its doors to non-poor clients. The pride of the hotel is a suite that impresses with its size. If you adore noisy parties, you can invite at least 250 people to visit. And for thrill-seekers, a special jacuzzi is provided, located in a suspended state outside the roof. Native Advertising Relap
4. The Boulders, Arizona This hotel complex is located in the Sonoran Desert. His possession extends to 52 hectares. World-class spa resorts and golf courses are not the main feature of the hotel. The rock formations created by the nature more than 12 million years ago have become the card of the hotel.
5. CuisinArt Golf Resort & Spa, Anguilla Initially, the hotel was conceived as a personal resting place for a wealthy customer. Over time, the owner expressed a desire to expand the “tropical sandbox” in order to be able to host a large number of guests in their possessions. So that the oasis of relaxation pays for itself while the owner is absent, it is used as a hotel. Now the hotel with its advantageous location in the beach area of England is attracting many wealthy guests. Let the fashionable rest is only a dream so far, but dreams of it exist to become a reality once. And as soon as this happens, you know where to go to enjoy the comfort and luxury.